OpenVBX 1.2.1 was released today. 1.2.1 fixes some minor issues around installation and with sending emails from OpenVBX.
- update outgoing email to properly set
return-pathfor sent emails
– return-path won’t always override depending upon the server’s sendmail configuration
- fix cache table keys to fix rare condition where mysql would reserve key-name lengths for utf8 making the resulting key length reservation more than 1000 characters
- add minification config override for servers that don’t define a proper server document root
- fix install setup error return to properly display the error
Download & Upgrade
Support for OpenVBX is handled via the OpenVBX GetSatisfaction Forums for usage troubleshooting/bugs and via the OpenVBX GitHub Issue Tracker for troubleshooting or submitting code modifications to OpenVBX.